According to the roles assigned to the users of the app, the Loyalty Card block functions differently.
As a merchant, you enter the Loyalty Card just like all other users. You will use the loyalty card area to reward customers credits that they can later redeem for prizes or discounts.
– To award points to customers, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Loyalty Card feature in your app. It will open to your user profile and personal QR code.
- Click on the “Merchant” button in the top right corner.
- Scan the customer’s personal QR code with your device.
- Add or subtract points to the user under “Customer Info” and hit “Confirm” to reward the points to him/her.
- If you’ve made a mistake, go back to the QR code scanner and tap on “Administration.” Find the user’s name in the list and tap on it to get the same “Customer Info” page. Make the appropriate adjustments.
– To assign a different role/authorization level, do the following:
- Scan the user’s personal QR code or select them from the “Administration” page.
- Press the “Change Authorization level” button, select the role you’d like to give that person and press the “Change Authorization level” button again to confirm.
In general, the roles that can be assigned work as follows:
Unauthorized: Isn’t a client and and is not registered for a loyalty card. Requires account activation or verification.
Authorized and Customer: Can log in to the app and/or are registered for a loyalty card.
Employee: An employee can scan a customer’s loyalty card QR code and assign points to users or help them redeem prizes they’ve earned.
Manager and Boss: Have extra rights in terms of points and user management. A Boss ranks above a Manager. Bosses can send push messages from the app.
Please note: Only Authorized users and Customers can receive reward points.